- YOU CAN STACK OUR BATTERY WHILE CHARGING – While the battery is being charged, the battery can charge your smartphone or the other battery at the same time. Just stack the batteries on the BeraShield Charger and put the smartphone on the top of the battery. You can charge them all at the same time.
- STRONG WATERPROOF – BeraShield Battery is IP68 graded waterproof, dustproof, shockproof certified rechargeable portable power bank. It is completely sealed with an aluminum metal housing. This allows you to charge your phone even in a wet environment safely. It is perfect for outdoor activities, aquatic sports, or long/short trips. We guarantee its’ safety.
- EASY TO USE – BeraShield Battery is strongly attached to the BeraShield Case magnetically. The battery is firmly attached without the need to hold it by hand, allowing all activities to be performed without restriction. You can walk, exercise, play games, take pictures and videos without any inconvenience while charging.
- FAST CHARGING, 100% WIRE-FREE BATTERY – BeraShied Battery can charge other devices wirelessly (10W) and be charged wirelessly itself (10W). BeraShield Battery supports fast wireless charging. You don’t need to carry any cable for charging. It has high compatibility. BeraShield Battery can charge all Qi certified devices and can be charged by all Qi certified wireless charger.
- ALUMINUM METAL HOUSING – BeraShield Charger is made using high-tech CNC machining process which can take up to 2 hours to complete for each housing. It is the same technique used for Swiss crafted luxury timepieces.
BeraShield Aluminum Wireless Battery
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Online Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you for eligible returns, with return instructions and the return shipping address.
BeraShield Online orders are shipped to anywhere in the world.
Enjoy Free International Shipping on any $114+ order. (FedEx International Priority 2~4 days)
But in the special cases described below, there is an additional charge.
'Out of Delivery Area Surcharge ($29)'
FedEx imposes a surcharge for shipments to areas outside those in which its own couriers deliver cargo. In that case, we will inevitably ask for an additional charge. ($29) If your address belongs to ODA, we will contact you via email. If you are in the out of delivery area, you can choose another address that is not charged. (Company, friends' home, etc.)
For shipments which do not qualify for free shipping, shipping costs will be $21.